66fit Pilates Double Handle Ring
Pilates rings or circles are now often used as part of a Pilates routine to add intensity to a wide variety of floor exercises.
The ring's resistance is thought to speed up the toning process by targeting specific muscles whilst performing your routine.
The 66fit Double Handle Pilates Ring has been designed to help tone up problem areas such as inner and outer thighs, and has also proven extremely effective for legs, upper arms and pelvic floor muscles.
Simply take hold of the ring using the comfortable double sided grips and either push in from the outside of the ring or out from the inside depending on your chosen exercise. The ring may also be placed between the knees, lower or upper legs to concentrate on the thighs and pelvic floor.
Why Choose the 66fit Double Handle Pilates Ring?
Manufactured to a high standard the 66fit dual handle Pilates circle is a versatile, easy-to-use product designed with portability and easy storage in mind.
Ideal for both general exercise and Pilates, the 66fit ring is of lightweight construction with a medium resistance level making it suitable for all levels from beginner to professional.
Based on Joseph Pilates original Magic Circle design our double handled ring features inner and outer grips on each side with foam padded handles for comfort.
The colour box features instructional graphics to show how to operate the pilates ring.
- The 66fit Pilates Ring with Handles is an essential piece of toning equipment, ideal for both general exercise and Pilates.
- Lightweight Pilates and exercise ring with medium resistance based on the original Magic Circle design.
- Can help tone and strengthen legs, upper arms, chest, thighs and pelvic floor muscles.
- Double handled ring. Inner and outer grips with foam padding for extra comfort. 36cm diameter/ 14inches.
- Easily portable. Ideal for both home and class use.
Dimensions: 36cm / 14 diameter
Main Materials: PP and fibreglass
Presented In: Colour Box
Packed Weight: 750gms
Made in Taiwan