Body-Solid Tools Nun-Chuck Grips BSTNG
Challenge your grip strength and target your forearms with Body-Solid Tools’ BSTNG Nunchuck Grips. Use Nunchuck Grips (also known as grandfather clock grips) for pull-ups similar to the classic towel grip pull-up or add them to a rig for a challenging monkey bar course.
These state-of-the-art nunchuck grips provide high-level grip strength workouts but also offer targeted forearm movements similar to a rope climb.
Attach Body-Solid Tools’ BSTNG Nuncuck Grips to a kettlebell or weight plate for additional grip strength movements like modified farmers walks. Non-slip matte red paint finish ensures stability throughout the movement and a strong nylon strap guarantees safe workouts every time.
Read more below.
- Attached to kettlebell, weight plate or in rig system
- Perfect for pull-ups, farmers walks and more
- Textured-surface for safety and stability
- Product: L 5 x W 10 x H 38.6 cm
- Package: L 19 x W 11 x H 6 cm
- Net/gross weight : 1.3 kg / 1.4 kg